Sitting on the award-winning golf course of Highlands Reserve in Davenport is this 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa. The west-facing pool and spa has very good privacy and a beautiful natural view from the rear, the perfect place to come back home to after a day at the theme parks and relax with a glass of something chilled as you watch the kids enjoy themselves in the pool. The community facilities, less than 5 minutes’ walk from here, include a swimming pool, tennis court and children’s play area. The US192, lined both sides with hundreds of popular American restaurants, is just 3 miles north of Highlands Reserve, but if you wanted to try something more local then Berry Town Center is just 3 minutes away by car and has a Publix supermarket, British pub and selection of family restaurants and take-aways. Disney World can be reached in as little as 20 minutes from here, SeaWorld in about 25 and Universal in about 30 minutes along the I-4 Highway.
- Living Accommodation - The kitchen area at the front of the villa, has been equipped with everything you might need, should you wish to make dinner at home instead of eating out. There is a small dining table within the kitchen that overlooks the front garden, a great place to enjoy breakfast each morning as you plan your day ahead. A dining table with 6 chairs is nearby, an ideal spot to spend an evening playing board games once the dinner plates have been loaded into the dishwasher. Patio doors here mean you can wander in and out as you please to enjoy the glorious Florida sunshine. The main family lounge is adjacent toe the dining table, it is filled with lots of natural light and has comfy seating for everybody and a large flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is the only bedroom on the ground floor, it is at the back of the villa and has a King-size bed and large en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have Queen-size beds and are upstairs and so is Bedroom 4 which has Twin beds and has been decorated in a Frozen theme to appeal to youngsters. All bedrooms have their own TV so if you want to watch something different from the rest of the family you can retire to your room and relax.
- Entertainment - Sitting less than 5 minutes’ walk away are the community facilities which include tennis court, swimming pool and play area for small children.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing view from the pool deck is stunning, it is a great place to come back to each day and relax, splashing around in the pool or easing aching muscles with a soak in the spa. The covered area provides a nice spot to sit and recharge your batteries with a glass of something cold from the fridge.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence. This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Highlands Reserve is a well-maintained and long-established peaceful golfing community in Davenport. We have a huge selection of privately owned villas to rent on Highlands Reserve, many have games rooms and south or west-facing decks with private pool and spa as well as views over the golf course or conservation and woodland areas. Situated close to Disney World and other popular Orlando attractions including Universal Resorts and SeaWorld. This is a great community, recommended by lots of returning customers, and benefits from being close to a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes