Situated on the recommended gated Davenport community of Aviana, this modern 4 bedroom privately owned vacation villa is perfect for your family holiday to Florida. Features include a well-equipped games room for great memory-making evenings together and a west-facing private pool with views across a natural lake to the rear. Guests staying on Aviana have full access to the resort facilities, about an 8 minute walk from here, including a heated swimming pool, spa, outdoor sports courts, fishing lake, clubhouse with TV lounge, well-equipped gym and a putting green. The magic and excitement of Disney World can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove less than half an hour away as well. Harry Potter fans eager to experience a journey on Hogwarts Express or to buy a Butterbeer and stroll through Diagon Alley can be at Universal Resorts in 30-35 minutes. The nearest supermarket is about a mile away from Aviana, with a range of restaurants, take-aways and golf courses all easy to reach as well. The nearby I-4 Highway leads all the way to Daytona and Kennedy Space Center in the east and Tampa and Busch Gardens in the west.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable and well-presented vacation villa is perfect for your family holiday to Florida. At the front of the open-plan layout is a quiet lounge area with windows overlooking the garden and comfy seating, a great place to sit and relax with your favourite novel as you recharge your batteries. The main family lounge, filled with lots of natural light, is at the rear of the villa and has a large corner sofa, flatscreen TV and doors leading out to the west-facing pool deck. The modern kitchen is adjacent to the rear lounge and has got all the appliances, equipment and gadgets you are likely to need, as well as a breakfast bar for 4 people, a great place for drinks and nibbles throughout the day. Between the kitchen and doors leading to the pool area is a small dining table with 4 seats, an ideal spot for tea and toast each morning as you talk about your plans for the day ahead. Next to the front lounge area is a more formal dining table, perfect for evening meals or time spent playing board games with each other.
- Bedrooms - The spacious Master bedroom is to the left of the formal dining area and has a King-size bed and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are to the left of the family lounge and each have a Double bed. The Twin-bedded Bedroom 4 is next to Bedroom 3 and has been furnished and decorated in a style that would be suitable for all guests. With a TV in each bedroom, everybody gets the chance to unwind at the end of a busy day watching their choice of programme.
- Entertainment - Enjoy endless hours of fun in the games room playing pool, table football or table tennis. The clubhouse is an easy 8 minute stroll from here and has a heated swimming pool, separate spa, games room, TV lounge, modern gym, play area, putting green and fishing lake, guests have full access to these facilities if they can find time in their busy schedules.
- Outdoor Living - After long days enjoying everything Florida has to offer, come back home to your villa for some rest and relaxation. The private pool will be a refreshing treat on a hot day, or sit around the table with a cold drink, enjoying the west-facing lake view as you watch the sun go down.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Aviana is a popular gated community in Davenport close to Disney World, Universal and all other Orlando attractions and theme parks. The resort has plenty of year-round facilities for guests to use within the community including a heated pool, clubhouse, fishing lake and well-equipped gym. Many of our modern private rental villas offer well-equipped games rooms, home cinemas and a south or west-facing pool and spa, Aviana is a highly recommended community for your family holiday to Florida. A wide range of shops, restaurants and golf courses can be found within a few minutes drive of here.View our Aviana community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes