Sitting on the well-established Hampton Lakes community in Davenport, this 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa is a great choice for any family holiday to Florida. The well-equipped games room will keep the kids entertained for hours at a time and the extended pool deck with beautiful lake views will help you recharge your batteries as you relax. The community has play areas with swings and slides for young children as well as outdoor courts for tennis, basketball and volleyball. The magical parades and rides of Disney World are just 20-25 minutes away from here, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about a 25-30 minute drive away. Harry Potter fans will want to visit Hogsmeade Castle at Universal Resorts and this will take about 30-35 minutes to reach along the nearby I-4 Highway. The popular US192 is a few miles north of Hampton Lakes and has hundreds of restaurants and fast-food outlets to choose from, taking care of all appetites, budgets and desires.
- Living Accommodation - This villa is perfect for families looking to spend some quality time together, away from the hustle and bustle of normal everyday life. The open-plan living space is bright and airy, allowing you to relax just as soon as you enter the villa. The family lounge is towards the rear of the property overlooking the sunny pool deck and offers ample seating for everybody in front of a large wall-mounted flatscreen TV. The well-equipped kitchen is nearby and has a small breakfast bar for 2 people, a great place to relax with a cup of early morning coffee. The dining table is between the kitchen and patio doors to the pool area and this is the ideal place to enjoy family dinners or spend an evening laughing and joking as you play board games together.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the lounge and has a Queen-size bed and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a Double bed and is near the front of the villa. Also near the front of the villa are Bedrooms 3 and 4, each with Twin beds and these rooms are suitable for guests of any age or gender. To avoid missing out on your favourite TV programme, each bedroom has its own television.
- Entertainment - The well-equipped games room will be a massive hit for younger family members as they make memories playing pool, table football or air hockey together. Some seating and a TV has also been provided so those players waiting patiently for their turn have something to do. The community has 2 separate play areas for younger children as well as outdoor volleyball, basketball and tennis courts.
- Outdoor Living - The extended pool deck has a small undercover area if you want to escape the sun, or lots of loungers if you don’t! With your own private pool and a peaceful lake view to the rear this is a relaxing place to come back to after long days at the parks.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Hampton Lakes, a peaceful community on the US27 in Davenport, is one of Orlando’s most popular communities and, being close to Disney World, is in a prime location for any family holiday to Orlando. With a range of privately owned rental villas, from 3 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms, each with their own private swimming pool, many villas have south or west-facing pool decks with amazing lake views to help you relax as well as games rooms to keep the kids entertained. Facilities include tennis, volleyball and basketball courts and play areas. Shops and restaurants are a short drive away from here.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes