Situated on the US27, midway between the US192 and the I-4 is this five bedroom villa with a south facing pool deck and a good amount of privacy sitting on the Hampton Lakes community. Located ideally to visit all of Orlando's main attractions and the Disney theme parks are just a twenty minute drive away. Please note that this villa does not accept bookings of less than 7 nights, nor does it accept all men parties, college student parties or parties under the age of 21.
- Living Accommodation - Just inside the front door is the formal lounge area with a sofa, loveseat and armchair. To the left of the formal lounge is the formal dining area with seating for six people. Continuing though the villa is the large, open-plan kitchen with a table seating four people. To the left of the kitchen is the family lounge with a sofa, loveseat and armchair, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the kitchen at the back of the villa and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is just inside the front door to the left hand side and has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is the only room upstairs and has a double bed, two single beds and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is to the right of the formal dining area and has a double bed. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 4 and is a Disney themed bedroom with twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The south facing pool deck with a good amount of privacy and views of a lake to the rear of the property has a pool, a covered outdoor dining table with seating for four people and plenty of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
- Entertainment - The games room is equipped with a pool table, air hockey, table tennis and table football. Perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
Hampton Lakes, completed in 2004, is a gorgeous and well-kept community of almost 450 homes ranging in size from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Community facilities here include lakes, floodlit tennis courts and a couple of children’s play areas. Sitting on the US27, between the US192 and I-4 highway, shops, restaurants and golf courses are all just within a short drive. PLEASE NOTE; this community has a minimum 4 night stay on bookings.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes