Situated on the US27, on the Highlands Reserve golfing community is this four bedroom villa with a south facing pool deck, perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Just a short drive to the US192 and I-4 as well as being just a twenty minute drive to the Disney area means you have plenty to do, right on your doorstep, there will never be a dull moment during your stay.
- Living Accommodation - At the back of the villa to the right hand side is the family lounge with a sofa, loveseat and armchair, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. To the left of the family lounge is the well-equipped kitchen. Adjacent to the kitchen is the formal dining area seating six people and this overlooks the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is near the front of the villa, to the right hand side and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is just inside the front door to the left hand side and has twin beds. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and also has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The south facing pool deck has a good-sized pool, a covered outdoor dining table with seating for four people and a good amount of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
The famous Highlands Reserve, built in 2000, is situated on the US27, just minutes away from a supermarket and restaurants and a few miles from Disney. If you have a golf fan in your group they will be over the moon with award-winning golf course right in the heart of this beautiful community.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes