Sitting on the Highlands Reserve golfing community on the US27 in Davenport, this five bedroom villa is close to shops, restaurants and the Disney theme parks so there will never be a dull moment during your stay. The pool deck is west-facing and has a woodland view at the rear.
- Living Accommodation - The entrance of the villa leads directly to a quiet lounge which is the perfect place to sit and read or relax. The main family lounge is towards the rear of the villa and has large comfy sofas as well as a large TV and doors leading to the pool deck. The well-equipped kitchen is at the heart of the villa and has a breakfast bar as well as an adjoining dining nook with seating for six people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, sitting to one side of the villa, has a King-size bed, closet, door to the pool deck and large en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have Queen-size beds, whilst Bedrooms 4 and 5 have Twin beds, decorated to suit any holidaymaker.
- Outdoor Living - The extended west-facing pool deck offers plenty of space for the whole family, as well as a good degree of privacy with no directly overlooking rear neighbours.
- Entertainment - There is a pool table in the garage for those with any energy left!
The famous Highlands Reserve, built in 2000, is situated on the US27, just minutes away from a supermarket and restaurants and a few miles from Disney. If you have a golf fan in your group they will be over the moon with award-winning golf course right in the heart of this beautiful community.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes