What’s Included in the Discovery Cove Ticket Package?
Visit Discovery Cove for a crowd-free, relaxing all-inclusive day and uncover a whole world of different experiences. Swim with dolphins, wade with mysterious rays, snorkel among thousands of exotic fish, hand-feed tropical birds and relax on pristine beaches.
As part of the Discovery Cove ticket you will receive one day’s admission into Discovery Cove in Orlando between 7:30am and 5pm on a pre-booked date.
Dolphin Swim at Discovery Cove
If you have always wanted to swim with dolphins, this is an unforgettable experience you won’t want to miss! The dolphin swim is the main attraction at Discovery Cove, but it is also an optional extra to the package. You’ll get to swim and play with bottlenose dolphins in their tropical lagoon. Learn all about their behaviours and antics in an hour-long interactive session that will last in your memory long after the day is over.
The dolphin swim consists of a 10-15 minute introduction with the trainers, followed by a 30-minute group session with the dolphins. You do not need to be an experienced swimmer to enjoy this experience, life jackets are provided and you do not need to go out of your depth should you not wish to do so. In order to ensure everyone’s safety, all participants must be able to comprehend safety instructions in English. Children must be aged 6 or over to take part in the dolphin swim. Children between 6 and 12 years old must also be accompanied by an adult who is also participating in the same dolphin swim experience.
Included Experiences at Discovery Cove
- Snorkelling with Fish and Rays: Snorkel with a variety of underwater animals in The Grand Reef, including thousands of tropical fish in this stunning coral reef habitat.
- Hand-Feed Tropical Birds: Hand-feed parrots, toucans, and other exotic birds in the free flight Explorer’s Aviary. This is a hidden treasure, where you can witness hundreds of colourful birds soar above and around you.
- Up-Close Animal Encounters with Otters and Marmosets: The Freshwater Oasis is home to some face-to-face encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets. Enjoy a unique experience where you can swim alongside the otters in a dynamic habitat, that the otters share with colourful fish. As you wade the waters of the Freshwater Oasis, be sure to look up for a chance to watch the marmosets exploring the treetops and bamboo bridges of their island playground.
- Winding Rivers and Waterfalls: Relax in the large resort pool at Serenity Bay, a fabulous 85-degree freshwater bay with beautiful waterfalls. You’ll also have the opportunity to swim along a tropical river, as it winds past sandy beaches, through a dense rainforest, beneath the rocky terrain of cascading waterfalls, and through an underwater cave.
- White Sand Beaches: The perfect place to take some time to unwind in the Florida sunshine. You and your family will have access to lounge chairs and hammocks on the beaches and throughout the resort.
- Flamingo Walk: Each morning catch a glimpse as Discovery Cove’s flamingos, as they journey from The Grand Reef, across the white sand beaches in front of Dolphin Lagoon, and then to the courtyard near Laguna Grill. Get your cameras ready, you never know when the perfect selfie moment will happen.
Unlimited Food and Drinks at Discovery Cove
Food and drink is included as part of the Discovery Cove package, throughout your whole day at the park.
- Continental breakfast: Breakfast at Laguna Grill is available from 7:30am to 10:30am
- Freshly prepared three course meal for lunch: Lunch at Laguna Grill is available from 11am to 3:30pm.
- Complimentary soft drinks and snacks throughout the day
- Complimentary selected alcoholic drinks (for over 21s only). You can also upgrade to a Premium Drinks Package, which includes a wider variety of beer options, red and white wine, a selection of signature cocktails and a fully stocked liquor bar.
All dietary requirements are catered for including gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options.
Essentials for Your Day at Discovery Cove
Guests are supplied with snorkel equipment (prescription goggles also available upon request), wetsuit, fresh towels and animal-friendly suncream (provided at all locker areas), so other than your swimsuit and some dry clothes you won’t need to bring a lot. Children in nappies are required to use water proof protectors or Swimming Nappies; these can be provided if needed.
You will have access to a locker as well, so you won’t have to worry about your belongings when you’re swimming with the dolphins and rays. Changing facilities, including indoor and outdoor showers are also provided. Showering is required prior to entering any of the wildlife living spaces.
Free All Day Parking at Discovery Cove
All-day self-parking at Discovery Cove is complimentary.
What Other SeaWorld Parks are Included?
- 14 day unlimited admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica
- 14 day unlimited admission to Busch Gardens (if the Ultimate package is selected)
Tickets to SeaWorld and Aquatica in Orlando are included as part of your Discovery Cove ticket package. If you select the Ultimate Package, Busch Gardens is also included.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
Photo ID is required at check-in for each party member 18 years and older. (ex: driver’s license or passport)
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult within the park. There is no minimum adult-to-child ratio, so one adult can accompany more than one child.
How do I purchase Discovery Cove tickets From You?
The Discovery Cove ticket packages are available to purchase with us at Debbie’s Villas. Both 2021 and 2022 are now available and can be booked with our friendly team over the phone on 01892 823822 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must select a date for your trip to Discovery Cove, so it’s best to have a date in mind when you make an enquiry with us.
To ensure employee and guest safety during this time, Discovery Cove have enhanced their already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. Full details can be found on their website.
A day at Discovery Cove is ideal for those busy holidays in Orlando and gives guests a relaxing day in paradise away from the madness of queuing and crowds. Many of our customers have said how much of a special and unforgettable day they have had at Discovery Cove. Swimming alongside the colourful fish and rays is quite magical and with food provided all day, there’s no need to worry about going hungry either.
If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Orlando, take a look at our Kissimmee Villas near Discovery Cove.